Book demo of Mimir at MPTS
We return to London for the MPTS show, May 10-11.See us on stand A52.
Book a live demonstration of Mimir at the MPTS show.
Mimir has production asset management, archive, asset management, and object-store features. Artificial intelligence-assisted automatic metadata logging combined with a powerful search tool reduces the time needed to find the required content for editing projects and from video archives. Learn more about Mimir on our website here.
Features of Mimir include, amongst others:
- Cloud-native tools for video and news production
- Cloud Media Asset Management (MAM)
- Cloud Production Asset Management (PAM)
- Collaboration tools for sharing, commenting and reviewing
- Accessing and finding content independently of its location
- Live production in the cloud
- New features in Mimir for working from anywhere, such as synchronising Adobe Premiere projects
- Using AI, including ChatGPT to automate tasks for production and editing staff
- Integrates with newsroom systems, such as Dina, Octopus, Inception, iNews, and ENPS
- Integrations with NLE systems, such as Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro X, Edius, DaVinci Resolve and Cutting Room.
- Integrations with workflow platform qibb
To register for the event go to the MPTS page. (opens in new tab).